As most of you may know, we are currently expecting our first child with an approximate due date of October 25, 2009. Today we are officially 20 weeks aka - half way done! We are excited about the new baby. We had an ultrasound at 15 weeks to make sure our dates were correct, and we get another (and final) one in about 2 weeks. I will be 21w4d with that one. In this picture, baby is waving to Mom & Dad!
I am finally starting to show. I have worn a few maternity shirts and pants even though I can still fit into some pre-pregnancy clothes. I have noticed I have developed a rather large appetite and seem to be hungry most of the time. Other milestones? I started feeling baby around 16-17 weeks, and the pair of pants that fit me last weekend no longer fit this weekend. I have also decided that this baby is going to be either a kick-boxer or a can can dancer, or something to that extent....We have started to get prepared for baby by garage-sale-ing and picking things up here and there. We got the big items at garage sales for a steal! Crib, changing table, and swing for $65 total. The changing table does need some work, but you cant go wrong for only $10. We did end up buying a dresser from Ikea and crib bedding new. We also got some onesizes and a couple of sleepers. We hope to hit up some more garage sales this fall.
We also need to start making a "to-do" list and a "to-buy" list before baby comes. My co-worker provided me with a great starting list that her sister used. It has been helpful many times already! What's on our to-do list? Mostly just cleaning, getting organized, and painting the nursery. Any ideas would help!
1 comment:
Loving the waving baby! Cute stuff! Was the Ikea dresser easy to put together?
Post a Comment