Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Happy 5th Birthday!


Happy Birthday, Macyn! Its hard to believe you are five years old already! You are so smart, and too much for your own good! We can hold some deep conversations, and you can also throw a tantrum that makes me scared for you to be a teenager!

She hasn't had her checkup yet, but she no longer fits into 5T clothes and wears sizes 6-7 and wears a size 12-13 shoe. She loves playing with Barbies, doing puzzles, and playing with her American Girl doll. She plays games on her kindle and also likes to be outside. She has mastered the game of Candy land, Monopoly Jr, and Dominoes.

Here is Macyn's birthday interview:

Question and Answer:
How old are you? Five
What makes you happy? When I get to spend time with Mommy and Daddy and the twins
What is your favorite animal? Zebras
What is your favorite thing to eat? Chicken Nuggets
What is your favorite thing to do? Play at the park
What is your favorite TV show? Sofia the First
What are you really good at? Drawing persons
What is your favorite movie? Frozen
What is your favorite color? Pink & Purple
What is your favorite song? Let it Go
Who is your best friend? Paelyn & Kate
What do you and your mom do together? Go out to eat
What do you and your dad do together? Play together
What is your favorite sport? Football
Where is your favorite place to go? Dairy Queen
What is your favorite book? The Belle Book
What do you want to be when you grow up? A doctor

Fill in the blank:
I'm special because... I love my whole family
The place I'd most like to visit is... the zoo
One thing I really want to learn is... learn about animals
The best thing about me is... I can give kisses
My favorite subject in school is... Learning about firetrucks
I have a pet... used to have Buddy & Gilligan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...