Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Think Spring!

I think I have spring fever. For 2 reasons. First, I bought Macyn some new shoes for summer:
 
I couldn't resist the Trek Shoes from Old Navy. I thought these would be perfect for summer. They are a mesh shoe with a solid sole - essentially sandal tennis shoes. The back velcro's to keep them on. The best part is, she can't figure out how to get them off! I also got her 2 pairs of flip flops, one size 5 and one size 6 - in hopes of them fitting all summer. The second reason I have spring fever is because we bought this:
 
This is what you would call a tent that is too big to set up anywhere in our house so we resorted to the garage. It is a 3 room tent which is 20' x 11'! We bought this with our vacation money in hopes this will be our solution to our "cheap vacations" this year. We can't wait to use the tent, even if it is at our local campground 4 miles away. The Vacation Lodge (yes, that is the name of the tent) was really easy to put up. Now folding it back into the bag, not so much. It is large enough to fit 3 queen sized air mattresses. We figured we would use some of the space to bring our bikes along with our bike trailer we bought last year. So, if anyone knows of any good camp grounds around the area, let us know!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...