Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cupcake Tower

This past fall at rummages, I didn't have too much luck. But I did find some things - such as this (brand new, in package) $1 cupcake tower. I thought I would re-purpose it for Macyn's birthday coming up. We will be doing a Minnie Mouse party with pink and zebra print. Since its already black, its a good start. I will not be using the stand it is on and will be substituting it for canned goods wrapped in zebra print fabric. On the bases themselves, I have made pink circles that will cover up the holes. I have looked into make one completely from scratch, but this is way more cost efficient and way less effort. I hope to make zebra printed and pink polka dot cupcake wrappers as well. I have an idea of how it will look in the end, let's just hope it turns out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...