Saturday, March 31, 2012

First Egg Hunt

We took Macyn to her first Easter Egg hunt today. We weren't sure quite what to expect, but I all I know is this is a lot of Easter grass:
They had a two and under group go first, so DH helped Macyn find eggs. There were 3 or so "golden eggs" and if you found one of those, you got a bigger prize. Once you filled your basket with eggs, they gave you a ticket and could exchange it for a bag of goodies. Included was candy, stickers, small toys, jelly beans, a pencil, and other little prizes. Macyn didn't find a golden egg, but she was happy with the prizes she got.
Also at the egg hunt was a craft station where they could color a bookmark. Macyn wasn't too impressed, but we took one home anyways.
She also received her first face painting, and told the girl specifically she wanted a pink bunny. She was pretty proud of it!
After the face painting she wanted to go see the Easter bunny. We went and saw him and tonight I asked her, "did you see the Easter bunny today?" and Macyn responds, "He dressed up like a bunny."

Wow. Nothing gets past her!

1 comment:

cobo said...

I'm guessing this was at the All Season's Center? I heard about it yesterday...maybe we'll come next year! Looks like fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...