Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sledding

We received some fresh snow, and on Friday night on the way home from daycare,Macyn asked if she could go sledding. (we got her a sled for Christmas but were planning on giving it to her early). Here is how our conversation went:
Macyn: I want to throw snowballs at Dad
Me: Not tonight, it's already dark out
Macyn: I want to go sledding
Me: You don't have a sled
Macyn: Yes I do
Me: No you dont..
Macyn: Yes I do, my pink one!
Me: You don't have a pink one
Macyn: Yes I do - its in the garage. I will show you when we get home.

Seriously. Nothing gets past her! She was still just as excited to get her sled on Saturday and head outside to try it out. We have a good enough slope in our front yard that we have a decent "hill" for her to go down on.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...