![]() |
| 30 Weeks (left), 32 Weeks (right) |
I have been slacking on getting updates in a reasonable amount of time. I am back to the extreme tiredness that I had during the 1st trimester. Add that along with getting up 6+ times per night due to pain, bathroom breaks, and heartburn = one exhausted mama. So, as a result, blogging has taken a back burner.
We have had a couple of more "eventful" things happen these past few weeks. First, at my 30 week appointment I was experiencing low blood pressure. 108/66 to be exact. I even got sick and light headed during my ultrasound. We decided to alter a couple of meds to see if we could get it back up so I had to monitor it for a week.
Well, it did jump up quite a bit from that level. It is now consistently in the 140s-150s/ 75-85. I wasn't sure if this was too high, so I was required to do a 24 hour urine protein test. I passed so no pre eclampsia for now. I still monitor my blood pressure daily to make sure it isn't getting too high.
I will also be starting weekly appointments. We took a tour of the birth center at my 32 week one and its definitely getting more real. Hard to believe in less than 4 weeks we will have two more people in our family! Macyn asks daily if today is "the day" and I always have to tell her no. I just hope she adjusts well once they are here! The babies continue to grow like weeds, and here are the latest stats:
30 Weeks: Baby A 4lbs 4oz, Baby B 4lbs 7oz
32 Weeks: Baby A 4lbs 15oz, Baby B 4lbs 13oz
![]() |
| Little miss chubby cheeks :) |
And I am starting to feel miserable. I have been doing so well thus far and I am definitely starting to feel it. I just keep telling myself - 3 more weeks! And to those of you wondering, yes, I am still working full time. And yes, I am huge. Today in church someone told me that, "I thought you were going to head to the hospital any time this morning!"
And I have had kids in Macyn's daycare room run up to me and ask what is wrong with my stomach. I also had another boy comment that "you need to go to the hospital now and get popped!"
I know they are just kids, but yes, I know I'm huge. You don't have to always point it out :)


No comments:
Post a Comment