Wednesday, April 23, 2014

First Birthday Celebration

We had a very small party for the girls - more like a celebration and a little less commercialized. It was simple, it was small, and it was meaningful. This time around I didn't have anything really planned. I bought a cake the day of, created a video two days before, and decided if we would have food or not the day before. For anyone who knows me, they know I am a planner. After this past year, I have realized that planning can overwhelm, and things will happen whether or not you plan in advance. So I kept it simple, stress free, and fun! We even played a game called, "How well do you know your twins?"

The girls LOVED the cupcakes, and Macyn picked out the cake. I try and find ways to include her, so I let her pick out whatever she wanted. She ended up picking a cute giraffe. We had simple decorations of pictures and one of the preemie sleepers they wore in the NICU. Its crazy how small they were. It was just an all around good celebration of how far they have come. Here are some pictures:
 Happy First Birthday, Kamryn & Laityn! Love you soo much and so proud of how far you have come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...