Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Frozen Birthday Party


Macyn had a Frozen themed party with friends on Saturday and family on her actual birthday (Tuesday). Once again, I made her birthday invite, and I even made her "Elsa" dress! She was quick to tell everyone, " I wasn't actually frozen, my mom just photoshopped me in."

First up - her friend birthday party. She had invited six friends over and they all showed up and had a great time! The girls played with her gifts, did some sand art snowflake necklaces, watched frozen with some popcorn, played "pin the nose on the snowman" and Sven ring toss. It was a great time, but a party of me is excited I don't have to do this again for another year :)

On the day of Macyn's birthday, I went and ate lunch with her at daycare. She thought that was a big treat! For supper we did buffet at Pizza Ranch and she also opened her gifts and had some cake as well. She received barbies, clothes, Frozen stuff, American Girl doll, and a sleeping bag. She had a great time and it's hard to believe she's 5 already!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...