Thursday, July 9, 2009

Twenty-Four

Twenty-Four Years Old
That's right...as of July 1 I am the big 2-4...which is actually pretty old considering its almost 25 which is almost 30 which is half way to 60....time sure does fly! I recieved some gifts for my birthday. I got the typical $20 from my grandparents, a maternity shirt and hooded towel from my mom & dad, some flower's from Josh's parents, and an UGLY DOLL from Brooke. What exactly is an Ugly Doll? Well, its pretty much explanitory...and ugly doll that is so ugly its cute...you be the judge. They are pretty entertaining with unique names like Big Toe, Wedge-head, Ice Bat, etc. Brooke got me Ox. Hes pretty cute for being an Ugly Doll!...and I love him, and im sure bun will too!

Twenty-Four Weeks
Yup...24 weeks preggo. I found my week 12 picture and took my week 24 one on Monday...and needless to say, I think my abdomen has gotten just a smidge bigger! All I know is I liked my hair 100 times more than I do now, and my face was a little thinner :) ...and pardon me for looking like a mess!
Twenty-Four Trips to the Bathroom
Just kidding...but it sure feels like that! Usually atleast 3 times per night, if not more!


48 divided by 2 = 24
We decided to paint the nursery this weekend since I had 4 days off and it needed to be done....so my dad, older sister, Josh, and myself went at painting the nursery...with 48 "dots" It actually went by pretty quickly and it was fun to hang out with my sister as I don't see her that often. We still need to finish putting up molding and the artwork (which my sister and I painted)...but its a great start and nice to have that scratched off the list of things "to-do" ....my dad thought he would be clever and write "Bun's Room" in the process...so here are the pictures!







24 hours until the weekend
...thank goodness!

2 comments:

Joe and Jennah said...

The room looks amazing! You are so creative. Love the blog - looking forward to pictures of the baby!

Jennah

Holli said...

I like your 24 theme! :) Loving the cute room, too. Your baby had better be just as cute so he or she matches!! haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...