But as I am ready for the baby to come, I like to reflect on those little milestones of pregnancy. Such as the first time we heard the heartbeat at 11 weeks. The first time we saw our baby in an ultrasound at 15 weeks and second time at 22. The first time I felt the baby move at around 18 weeks. Other milestones? Becoming extremely uncomfortable. Hard to sleep, bathroom breaks, heartburn, achiness, backaches, etc.
But during these last few weeks, I am trying to enjoy the baby movements, even though they sometimes hurt! I mean really, I have gone for about 20 weeks feeling the baby move everyday. In a few short weeks that will be gone when I can finally hold our little one. So as ready as I am, and tired of all the aches and pains, I am enjoying these last few weeks and feeling the baby move. Its going to be strange not having baby movements after feeling them for about 5 months straight! ...but I am more excited than ever to finally meet this little one!
Hi baby! See you soon!
1 comment:
So, you'll be probably love it when your baby becomes a toddler and kicks you. Right? :)
Post a Comment