Sunday, September 13, 2009

Too Hot to Handle

So today I was really hungry for some chicken nachos. I made some chicken fajita meat with peppers and onions, put that on top of some tortilla chips with cheese on top, and chopped some jalepenos and the baked everything to get it nice a hot and scrumptious! They were very good and definitely hit the spot. Until a few hours later my hands started tingling/burning. I know sometimes when you're preggo, your hands can tingle anyways, so I attributed it to that. My hands have been starting to throb and tingle, so I just figured it was worse today. So as I used google to figure out a "cure" and guess what I found instead? Burning hands from chopping jalepenos! That is definitely what happened. I guess the juices get on your hands and boy do they BURN! I also had some burning sensations in my nose because I itched it.

So in hindsight, I guess you are supposed to wear gloves. It would defnitely be worth it because this burning sensation is TOO HOT TO HANDLE! and hopefully it goes away SOON!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...