Since Macyn has been growing like a weed lately, and because I have to dig to find clothes that fit, I thought it would be a good time to pack away her old clothes and add some new ones to her wardrobe. She seemed to skip the entire 3-6 month clothes and jump to 6 month ones instead. First, go buy a massive 50 gallon tub and start filling it up with items that don't fit anymore. Its hard to pack things away when you see them and reminisce about when she wore them, and awwwing at how little she was. Exhibit A: Clothes/items that no longer fit (including a couple of size 1 diapers)
Next, re-organize the closet and hang up clothes according to outfits, jackets/shirts, dresses, and clothes that are a little too big but still need to be hung up. (I have NO idea she had this many clothes)!
Exhibit B: A well stocked closet
Next, reorganize dresser drawers because now she needs a bin for shoes and accessories
Exhibit C: From top left: Accessories (headbands, sunglasses, etc.), bloomers and swimsuit, socks, shoes, short sleeved onesies and long sleeved onesies
And last but not least, reorganize the second drawer of jammies and pants.
Exhibit D: Fleece sleepers, non-fleece sleepers and gowns, and pants
Whew! This should last us, oh, I don't - maybe a month? ;)
1 comment:
Ooftah! That's a lot of clothes.
We've got about 12-18 onesies and outfits (of varying sizes) right now. I know that's something people like to buy for babies (that's how we have most of it...) so I'm pretty certain our numbers will creep up in the next 2 months!
Post a Comment