Sunday, August 15, 2010

Disc Golf with Dad

Our town has recently put in a new disc golf course at Children's park. My DH played this all the time in college with a make-shift course. I, on the other hand, cannot throw a frisbee to save my life. So we decided to walk the 1 block (more like a 1/2 mile one way - its a LONG block!) and try it out. Macyn had a great time riding in the stroller while Dad played. She thought she would help out by being the caddy, and holding his "putter" disc for him.The first hole wasn't so bad:Next one, a little more challenging - the hole is located right between to big evergreen trees:Then, DH misses completely:Throw in a water hazard.........and then DH shows me how its done with style:The sad part is, he can throw better that way than I can do overhand. Maybe I will attempt to play next time, just to humor him. Overall it was fun doing something free, with the family, and some physical activity. I think we will be playing often!

1 comment:

Holli said...

Britt! You should play next time! It's a fun leisurely game. Glad you guys have a course!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...