Sunday, August 1, 2010

Photo Updates

I have been really bad about updating photos, retouching, collages, etc., but I finally made time to make Macyn's 9 month collage:It's nothing super great, but I had a little trouble laying it out to something I liked. This one along with her 3 month and 6 month ones go up on our "family" wall. It's fun to compare how much she has changed in her short 9 months of life so far!Speaking of comparing - I also updated her 12 month photo frame. Its hard to believe there are only 3 more spaces to fill :(And last but not least, I got a 5 opening picture frame for Christmas from my sister and I still haven't added any photos in it - until now! I decided to find Macyn's bath pictures and make them black and white, and isolate the bathtub and toys in color. I hung the frame in my bathroom and I am happy the way it turned out. Here are the photos I used and the final look of them in the bathroom.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...