Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

We had our 2nd annual Christmas with Macyn on Christmas Eve. We started out by going to church, where Macyn made it through the ENTIRE service! This was a Christmas miracle in itself! After church, we opened up our presents to each other:
DH got - a pillow!I got a Family wall shelf thingyMacyn got crayons, a coloring book, snow pants, and a Cozy Coupe....but her grandparents are the one who got her what every 14 month old would want - a jungle gym!Technically, its the All-Star Sports Climber, but its nice because it has a lot of activities - rock climbing wall, slide, basketball hoop, football toss, and soccer goal. She instantly figured out how to climb up the wall & shoot hoops. It took a little bit to figure out the slide since trying to walk down isn't usually the best solution. She now proudly goes down on her tummy, feet first; and once in a while head first.Besides putting the jungle gym together, Grandpa and DH also put together the Cozy Coupe which I am extremely thankful for. I'm pretty sure we would have been divorced had we done it boy ourselves. I would have never thought in a million years how complicated a coupe would be. But, Macyn loves it & that's all that matters

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...