Friday, May 25, 2012

Anniversary Date

DH and I planned a getaway for our 5 year anniversary. We used a groupon and went 18 holes worth of golf. I survived all 18, but unfortunately 8 of my golf balls didn't. Every hole had water except for 3 of them, so that isn't too bad I guess?

After that we did a little shopping and checked into our hotel - a whirpool suite. Let me tell you, I was super sore after golfing that much and I definitely needed that! We then went out for the night and hit up downtown, Minervas, and the falls. We couldn't forget about dessert! We stopped at Coldstone and picked up a brownie sundae and brought it back to our hotel. Good thing, because it was soooo good we wanted another!
After staying over night, we got up and did some more shopping the next day. We ate at Applebees for lunch using a gift card and then headed to SCity to see my grandpa. It was a nice weekend to getaway!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...