Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

We had a busy mother's day! First, we went to church and took some snapshots beforehand:
After church we had a get together at the park where DH grilled burgers and had a great time! After that it was time to come home to give Macyn a quick nap and then we were off again to my parent's house for supper - steak and chicken fajitas on the grill! They were delicious! I also helped out in making my fair share of side dishes, snacks, and dessert (recipes coming soon!)

• Corn with Noodles (not sure of the real name)
• Strawberry Cheesecake Salad
• Texas Caviar
• Butterfinger Pie

The biggest hits was the Texas Caviar and Strawberry Cheesecake Salad. I would have to agree. We also met up with my sisters and nephew Caden.
They are quite the kids. Even though they had a couple of spats here and there about sharing toys, they really do like each other!

I had a great Mother's Day spending it with family. Oh, and happy Mother's Day to you too, Mom :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...