Hard to believe in 1 short month our little "baby" will be 3 already! The only bummer is, I don't think she is anywhere near being out of the terrible twos yet. In fact, I think they might just be getting more terrible. We have even begun attending a parenting class on how to deal with different situations while gaining your child's respect, etc. Some of the tactics seem to work, and other times it seems like a lost cause. I know it will be tough, but hopefully if we stick to it we can have a fun loving toddler to last all the way into her teenage years!
Besides that, she continues to grow! All her size 3T pajamas are too short, same goes for her 3T pants. It's hard to believe that a 2 year old is wearing size 4T already! Maybe one of these days her growth will slow down a little bit. She seems to have grown out of most her summer shoes, and I may have to buy a new set of shoes once winter rolls around (in addition to her fall shoes).
She has been really into Barbies and will play with them for quite a while. She also likes to sing with her Toddler Silly Songs CD in her room. Or, she frequently asks to go outside and drive her car around the house and ride her trike. We haven't mastered the pedaling on the bike yet, but it's coming!
Mornings are always a challenge as she never wants to go to the bathroom or put her clothes on. Unfortunately it sometimes turns into a wrestling match between me and her to get her dressed. She has a short fuse and will often resort to kicking, hitting, biting, and screaming if you try and dress her. Mornings can be quite stressful! And then some days, she is a perfect angel.
Her favorite things to watch on TV lately have been disney movies, Micky Mouse Clubhouse, and Cailou. We try and limit how much she watches, but she watches at least a 1/2 hour a day in the morning.
She is growing up so fast, so I better get her birthday party planned. She says she wants an ice cream party....so I am open for ideas!
AND I think I may start to do every 2 months updates. It will be a little easier with how busy we have been!

No comments:
Post a Comment