| Finished house! Includes baby room, bedroom, loft area, and living room. |
| When we gave this to her she exclaimed "A BARBIE HOUSE!" |
| How she arranged everything :) |
• Peel and stick floor tiles (leftovers) - Free
• Purple shag rug from the dollar store ($6)
• Walls - gift bags and scrapbook paper ($3)
• Paint - leftover from Macyn's nursery -Free
• Chandelier was a Christmas ornament I found at Walmart ($2)
• Furniture was made out of cereal boxes, kleenex boxes - Free
• Materials for furniture was used out of my mom's old fabric scraps.
• Stuffing for the pillows and couch a giant bag ($3)
• Flatscreen TV - template I desgined - Free!
So with a grand total of $14, I think this was a pretty cheap way to make something Macyn loves. It was such a fun project to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment