Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Garage Sales - Day 1

City wide rummages started today......and I have my list planned out according to what time garage sales close, and the most fuel efficient route. I am mostly looking for clothes, but I surprisingly found some things that I haven't bought yet....... the best things I found today? A boppy pillow for $3 and Playtex Vent-Air bottles - 4-6 oz bottles and 5-10 oz bottles for a grand total of $5.75. I also bought an extra crib sheet for 25 cents, a 2-pack of hats for 25 cents, and a baby sweater for $2. I hope I can find some clothes tomorrow and possibly some more crib sheets, and anything else I can find thats "too cute" to pass up.

How could I forget? Our 2 older neighbor ladies were having garage sales at their condos. Josh found a brand new tape measure for $2 and I got a loaf of home-made banana bread for $1. Can't pass up baked goods! We also went to a different garage sale not on the map, and the first thing the older lady said was "You go to our church!" Totally random, because I sure didn't recognize them! But none the less, atleast we know another couple from our church now, even if they are in their 70's.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...