So I have been absent for a while....not because nothing has been going on, but rather because I pretty much have been too lazy (I blame Farmville on Facebook........words to the wise, please don't start!)So I was thinking to myself the other day at work how many things I have planned about blogging, but never really have. So in order to make up for it, I plan on blogging about events in my life over the past couple of weeks, so don't be surprised if it doesn't really seem in chronological order. So in order to achieve my goal, I already have titles for these non-existent blogs. And here are the titles, coming to a blog near you!
In no particular order......
UPS Man of the Month
Happy Belated Birthday, Buddy
Best Buds
Four Christmases
So these will be the lazy blogs, in addition to the new ones which I also plan to post!
No comments:
Post a Comment