BUT....the other night I drove past our local consignment shop and saw everything was 50% off. I decided to go take a look. I usually don't buy anything there because their prices are ridiculous for used clothing. But I was in luck today - I got about 6 fleece sleepers, 2 non-fleece sleepers, 1 pair of jeans, a 2 piece long sleeved outfit, and 6 extra Medela breast pump bottles for $30. Not too bad if you ask me! I might just have to wait until everything is 75% and buy some more goodies. I would have taken a picture of all my finds, but they are in the wash, so I figured a new picture of Macyn would be just fine. :)
Saturday, January 16, 2010
A Growing Girl
BUT....the other night I drove past our local consignment shop and saw everything was 50% off. I decided to go take a look. I usually don't buy anything there because their prices are ridiculous for used clothing. But I was in luck today - I got about 6 fleece sleepers, 2 non-fleece sleepers, 1 pair of jeans, a 2 piece long sleeved outfit, and 6 extra Medela breast pump bottles for $30. Not too bad if you ask me! I might just have to wait until everything is 75% and buy some more goodies. I would have taken a picture of all my finds, but they are in the wash, so I figured a new picture of Macyn would be just fine. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment