Sunday, March 21, 2010

Short Pants and Spit'n

I picked up Macyn on Friday from daycare and realized her pants were just a little too short. No, that isn't a one piece outfit with capris, its supposed to be pants. I suppose its time to put that into the big bin too. She is starting to out grow other pants too - maybe I should just keep them out and use them as capris for the summer! While I was taking some pictures, she started with her spitting, which brings me to my next point - her spitting face:
She has been on this spitting kick recently which is pretty funny. She takes a super deep breath and spits it all out until her face turns red. She then keeps on repeating this. After this event I decided to pick her up, where she took spitting to a whole new level.
Yep, I got soaked. First time for everything, right?

2 comments:

cobo said...

Love the spitting face! Ryan did it for a few days and now doesn't do it much. Tonight he started making kissing/lip smacking noises, though. It's funny when they experiment with their mouth!

Holli said...

haha! Her spitting face looked just like you - no kidding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...