Sunday, May 2, 2010
How to Get Work Done
Since DH spent all day Saturday mowing the lawn (since some spots were over 12" tall!) I was left to watch Macyn and attempt to get my work done. She took a whole 15 minute nap, played in her Jumperoo for about 20 minutes and then just wanted to be held or have attention. It was hard for me to keep an eye on her while I am trying to sort laundry, clean, and taking clothes out of the washer & into the dryer, and being able to hang them up, fold, and put away. So what was my solution? Grab the umbrella stroller, get peanut a Mum Mum cracker, and ta-da! Easy way to get work done. She likes being pushed around, I am near her, and I get my work done. Win/win for everyone! - I knew those hardwood floors would come in handy someday....never thought it would be for stroller rides!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment