I quick jumped online to see if it was available at another WalMart 20 minutes away and they had 2 left! So we made the quick trip and got the Coupe at the discounted price. We came home and I have a feeling Macyn is going to LOVE her Christmas present - see for yourself:
Friday, November 26, 2010
Black Friday
I'm not a big Black Friday shopper since I hate crowds and waiting in line, but I do like to look at the ads on Thanksgiving Day. So we bought a paper and skimmed through, and I found that Kmart was having a sale on their Cozy Coupes for $15 cheaper than usual. I was planning on getting this for Macyn anyways, so I figured I would just go to WalMart in town and have them price match instead of driving all the way to Sioux City or Sioux Falls. I went to WalMart around 8:00 and could not find a Cozy Coupe...at all. I asked someone and they were completely sold out and may not get another shipment in before Christmas.
I quick jumped online to see if it was available at another WalMart 20 minutes away and they had 2 left! So we made the quick trip and got the Coupe at the discounted price. We came home and I have a feeling Macyn is going to LOVE her Christmas present - see for yourself:
I quick jumped online to see if it was available at another WalMart 20 minutes away and they had 2 left! So we made the quick trip and got the Coupe at the discounted price. We came home and I have a feeling Macyn is going to LOVE her Christmas present - see for yourself:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment