Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Best

I thought I would keep on the tradition of Macyn showing off her church clothes. I kinda went over board at garage sales this fall, so needless to say, she has more outfits where these came from! Today she sported a sweater skirt, floral print peasant top with a white sweater cardigan. Add some tights and pink shoes and its a perfect outfit for church!

It was a special Sunday at church today, it was the celebration of Kaitlyn's Fund, an adoption & orphan ministry started at our church. They had a special speaker, Stephanie Fast, who has an amazing story. She was an orphan herself and was literally dumped in a trash landfill before she was rescued. The story she tells will definitely touch your hearts and admire her for her courageousness and trust in God. If you ever get the chance to listen to her - do it!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...