Sunday, January 16, 2011

Don't Forget About Ariel!

When I was a little girl, I used to look through the toy magazines at Christmas time and cut out pictures of things I wanted and send them to my Grandpa. One year I really wanted some bunk beds for my dolls, and instead of going out and buying them, my Grandpa made them for me.I have 2 of these beds that you can either put separately or stack them on top of each other. Since my Grandpa is gone, these home made toys have a special place in my heart. Macyn has been really into playing with her dolls and I thought this would be something good for her to play with. So we put all 3 of her babies to bed.But wait! There was 1 more we forgot. Macyn ran over to her tub of Mega Blocks and found Ariel and put her in the bed with her babies. She definitely didn't want us to forget about her!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...