Friday, April 15, 2011

Lunch Specials


Our city wide rummages aren't until next weekend, but I couldn't help myself from shopping over my lunch break in the town where I work. Their rummages started Wednesday and I only made it to 4, but I think I still came up with some good bargains. I picked up 5 sets of name brand pajamas. Two 2-piece sets (Carters & Baby Gap) and three 3-piece sets (Carters). I also scored some more name brand clothes at another sale. I scored a pair of jeans (Children's place), 2 shirts (Children's Place) and 3 tank tops (Children's Place). I also found a nice spring jacket (not shown) but its a 3T and will be great for spring next year. I paid $25 total for all these items which isn't bad considering each piece averages out to $1.25/item! I still have quite a bit of things I am looking for on rummages next week, but this is definitely a great start - and a great way to spend a lunch break!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...