
In the previous post, you saw how Macyn likes to help with putting away laundry. She now enjoys helping by throwing things in the trash can. We are still trying to teach her what is trash, and what isn't. So if anything is ever missing, we can usually find it in the trash or diaper champ. Unfortantely (or fortunately) we found DH's wallet in the diaper champ. Ew, but glad we found it before the trash was taken out!
She still likes to help put clothes away (especially socks!) Now she likes to close the washing machine and dryer doors for me, and occasionally shuts it on my arm. But at least she is helping and it keeps her occupied while I am doing my chores.

For the record, the kid likes to dress herself. I am completely okay with this, even though she does look a little funny when we go out sometimes. I have resorted to hiding certain things like her 12 month jacket (she wears 24 month/2T clothes). For some reason she always wants to wear her navy jacket with flowers or her lime green and honeysuckle striped one. So I just let her express herself and wear what she wants. It makes for some comical pictures and great memories to tell her when she is older. If she wants to wear a Minnie Mouse romper with her boots with the fur, go right ahead, child!
No comments:
Post a Comment