Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bubble Baths: Then and Now

Since I was super achy from being sick, I decided to take a nice, warm, bubble bath. However, some things have changed about bath time since having a kid. Here is a little comparison:
 
Then: Nice, aromatherapy lavender bubble bath
Now: Dora Bubble bath in bubble gum flavor. Nothin' like smelling like bubble gum once you get out. How soothing!

Then: Soothing music, candles, ambiance lighting
Now: Sitting in the tub, then trying to remove most toys so you can actually sit down....and still having a foam letter stuck to your back

Then: Having some privacy, to really enjoy and relax
Now: Must take a bath wearing your swimsuit, as you will most likely have a crowd running in and out of the bathroom at all times.

Now: Child is convinced she had to get into the tub as well. I made her put on a swimmer because I didn't want to bathe in case she had an accident. She is now convinced that she "goes swimming with Mommy in the tub."

1 comment:

Brooke said...

you said ambiance. You're becoming mom! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...