This past weekend I noticed something that looked like a bubble blister on Macyn's neck, where her incision is. I didn't think too much about it until I checked it again the other day and it now looks like a blood blister. I called the clinic and after talking to a nurse, emailing pictures, and hearing back, we are on an antibiotic. The Dr. doesn't think its anything too serious, but needs to check her in a couple of weeks just to make sure her ATB isn't growing back.
February 21 is 2 months post op - we were soooo close to being good to go! Gah! I just hope it isn't growing back and its a totally unrelated incident. Hopefully everything will be cleared soon so we can put this behind us.
This kid keeps giving us more surprises. Even though all this medical stuff can be frustrating, we are so happy how healthy she is and that it wasn't anything extremely serious. We are so thankful for her health!
No comments:
Post a Comment