![]() |
| 12 weeks, 13 weeks, 15 weeks, 16 weeks, 17 weeks |
Anyways, here are some basics about how the pregnancy is going:
• I am hungry All. The. Time. To the point of waking up at 3:00 starving so I have to eat something. My stomach growls every 1-2 hours, so I eat. I gained 2 lbs my first trimester and am up about 10 lbs so far since pre pregnancy. So I'm not gaining as much as I feel like I should considering I eat all the time. It sounds crazy, but I am so sick of eating. They say I should gain about 1lb/week in the 2nd trimester - eeps!
• I am still pretty tired and try to go bed before 10:00 every night. I usually eat a bowl of cereal before bed, just so I don't wake up hungry
• Heartburn is terrible
• I no longer fit into my biggest pair of "fat jeans" but I will still rubber band some pants to make them fit longer
• I am patiently waiting to feel the babies kick. I think I feel them sometimes, but its hard to tell because there isn't any consistency.
• I definitely have more aches this time around, and its getting hard to lift things like my 35lb child!
Mostly, I have been trying to eat healthy, taking it easy, and resting! I can't complain and am trying to enjoy this stage before I become ridiculously huge.
On a more serious note, my step-cousin's wife lost their baby at 29 weeks on Saturday and had a stillborn on Monday. She simply went into the ER because she hadn't felt her move and they said she was gone. Prayers for them as they deal with this loss. It scares me that it can happen to someone you know. Prayers for us as well as we go about our high risk pregnancy journey.

No comments:
Post a Comment