I have made it to 29 weeks! I am definitely starting to feel more
pregnant everyday. At this point in twin pregnancy, I am as big as a
full term person with a singleton! It really hit me after walking around
the indoor fair last week. I was super tired…and stayed that way until I
could catch up on napping this past weekend. Night time sleep is a
different story. I feel like I don't sleep at all. All I do is toss and
turn, which is painful due to achiness. I also still get up 5-6 times
per night for bathroom breaks, heartburn, and leg cramps. I have tried
to not drink so much at night, but it doesn't seem to help. I guess this
is just how its going to be these last 7 weeks! I can't complain
though, things could be worse – like bed rest or something! I still get
more and more tired doing simple tasks. I have now resorted to sitting
on a roller chair to wheel around the house and do chores like laundry,
etc. We have dubbed this my "wheel chair." Literally.
We had our 28 week checkup last week and both babies are still head down. I don't have any good ultrasound pictures since they are running out of space it is hard to get some good ones! Here is how they are measuring.
Baby A: 2lbs 15oz
Baby B: 3lbs 5oz
I
also had my diabetes test. I was not expecting a good outcome since I
failed mine with Macyn, and passed the three hour. So I drank the stuff
about 1/2 way through my ultrasound and then they drew my blood and hour
later. That afternoon I received a phone call that I passed! I was
super excited! I had to get below a 134 and I had an 84! I think with
Macyn my score was like in the 170's. Its amazing how different
pregnancies can be. My blood pressure is still continuing to be good as
well. I am still on no restrictions and will have another checkup in
two weeks. I have gained 25 lbs so far, and I gained about 25-30 total with Macyn. So with 7 weeks left and twins, I can't complain!
Also, we scheduled my repeat
c-section for May 15! That leaves about 50 days left. I will be 36 weeks
3 days at that point. If the babies are born at 35 weeks they will have
to be in NICU. They won't go past 37 weeks because the mortality rate
goes up. So 36 weeks it is! Lots to do, but we are getting more and more
excited to meet our girls!

No comments:
Post a Comment