We had the twins baptized on Sunday. It was a very special, emotional day. We are so thankful to have our girls with us and we chose baptism verses to reflect that:
Kamryn Grace: So
do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your
God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my
righteous right hand. Isaiah
41:10
Laityn Hope: For
I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to
prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah
29:11
Baptism is always special. It was more special when the twin's grandpa baptised them. It was amazing to hear both him, and our Pastor say how prayers have been answered. Our congregation prayed hard for us, and we are so thankful for God's healing hands. It was nothing short of a miracle that both girls are still with us. I know I say that alot, but its so hard to even fathom the power of prayer.
After the baptism we had a small meal and opened gifts. It was a joyful day spent celebrating God's goodness, the baptism of the girls, and fellowship with our families.




No comments:
Post a Comment