Sunday, October 13, 2013

Family Birthday Party!


Since we have just a smidge more going on this year, we asked Macyn what she wanted to do for her birthday, and she chose Pizza Ranch. I am a-okay with that, instead of hosting everyone! We had lunch along with some birthday cake and gift opening. It was a nice get together. For the first year, I didn't make Macyn's birthday cake - I had the bakery do it. I wasn't for sure how it would turn out since they weren't even sure they could make a Sofia the First cake. Once I saw it for the first time it was completely awesome and Macyn loved it! Sure, it was more expensive than a home made cake, but the $17 price tag sure beats me trying to create one myself and mess up the kitchen all while watching three kids!
Gift opening
Macyn received some pretty good gifts. Items included: puzzles, tattoos, movies, clothes, purses, doll blankets, a Barbie set & Palace Pet from Mom & Dad, and Don't Spill the Beans game. After gift opening we sang Happy Birthday and Macyn blew out her candle and she served us her cake!
Happy Birthday, Macyn! Love you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...