We had the girl's 5 month checkup, and here are some updatres!
• Kamryn is 13lbs, 7oz and 25" long
• Laityn is 13lbs, 3oz and 25" long
• This puts them in the 30th percentile for their weight, and a little less than 10% for their height - with that being said, they are starting to catch up!
• The treatment for Laityn's hemangioma is working, and will have a checkup in Sioux Falls in a couple of weeks
• Kamryn still has a flat head, and if its not better by December she will need a helmet
• We have increased their bottling to 5oz now instead of 4
• We got the okay to start cereal - I am amazed at how fast they are catching on!
• We are hoping with the increased bottling and cereal, they will sleep through the night. Not so much yet, really looking forward to that day!
• Since the roll over constantly, we have decided to put them in separate cribs. Tonight is their first night separated, so we will see how that goes!
Case and point: I left the girls on the floor as I went to another room, and when I came back I found Laityn rolled onto Kamryn and was sucking on her head... by the look on Kamryn's face, I don't think she was too impressed!
No comments:
Post a Comment