They are continuing to get stronger and roll all around. Because of this, we have switched them to separate cribs. I think they miss each other a little bit, but I'm sure they don't miss being smothered by eachother! We have also introduced cereal this past month and they are starting to get the hang of eating from a spoon. We have tried green beans as well. I had the camera all ready to get the funny faces, and they didn't even pucker! They just gobbled the green beans right up! They can also sit up momentarily with the help of a boppy pillow. Its nice that they don't always have to lay down, and I think they like seeing the world from a different perspective.
• Kamryn: 13lbs 5oz, 25" long
• Laityn: 13lbs 3oz, 25" long
• Both enjoy jumping in the jumperoo - so much until they fall asleep in it
• Kamryn is still more mellow, but can get mad too
• Laityn is the smiley one, while it takes a little coaxing to get Kamryn to smile
• Both has some pretty awesome belly laughs!
• When we lay them down facing eachother, they smile :)
• Both love their baths and like to kick their legs
• They are drinking 5oz consistently in addition to their baby food
• They like to get up around 2:30 at night and I spoke to my doctor about this, and she suggested letting them cry it out since they get enough calories during the day. She said they may just get up because they know they can get a bottle
• Both girls refuse pacifiers completely! Its not the worst thing in the world, but it would be nice if they would take one sometimes
• Kamryn doesn't like to keep her hands to herself. She always has to touch Laityns face, grab Laityn's feet, and in return, this makes Laityn mad
• Laityn is the "cry baby." She dropped a toy and Kamryn picked it up and she instantly became mad until we gave the toy back! Oh boy!
Its so hard to believe they are 1/2 a year old already. Time really does fly. I remember when we were in NICU time crawled. Now its a complete blur. I'm sure it will be this way for a while! We are so incredibly blessed by our family and how far the girls have come.

No comments:
Post a Comment