3 Month Photos
I decided to try and take Macyn's 3 month photos. I bought a piece of white fabric from Wal-Mart for $2.99/yard and put a pink bow on Macyn's head and wall-ah! Instant studio! (ok, not really but not bad for someone who doesn't really know what their doing). I got a few good shots. A lot were blurry due to the fact I think I was zoomed in too far and not quite focused. I think it had something to do with my f-stop as to why my photos were blurry. But, nonetheless, I got enough good ones to put together a collage in Photoshop. I like it and I plan on doing one for her 6 month, 9 month, and 1 year photos. If for some reason they don't turn out, I always have Hills Photo Center to fall back on. It will also be fun to see how much she grows and changes. Here are some other photos from the shoot too:
1 comment:
Cute cute cute!
Post a Comment