Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bargains for Baby

My mom called me this morning and asked if I wanted to go to the overly-priced second hand store here in town, since they were having a 75% off sale. I decided I would go. If you remember, a few weeks ago I went to the same store when they were having 50% off and stocked up on sleepers and other pajamas. I figured today it would be mostly picked over since it was the last day of the sale. Boy was I wrong! There were all kinds of winter clothes and summer clothes too. I couldn't go too crazy though (once you have a baby, you know what I mean). I stuck mostly with clothes I knew she could wear in the coming months and picked up a skort and a dress for the summer. So all together I got 9 items for a grand total of $14. I think this has started to become my new favorite store - when things are on sale of course. Its my off-season of garage sales go to place now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...