Sunday, February 7, 2010

Look-A-Likes

I get a lot of comments on who Macyn looks like - her mommy or daddy. Most say dh, a couple say me. Most say she has dh's mouth, but not quite sure who's eyes she has... so I decided to let you guys decide....go ahead and take the poll on the right hand side of the page. Here are our baby pictures side by side. Me on the left, Macyn in the middle and DH on the right. Its fun to compare :)

3 comments:

Holli said...

Crazy. I was under the assumption that she looks more like Josh, but not compared to your baby pic. A good mix, it is! She'll probably look more and more like you now that I see she looks a lot like you as an infant.

I'm guessing her legs come from you!

cobo said...

It definitely makes a difference now that I see your baby pics. I still say her mouth is like Josh but her nose and face shape are like you! She was so cute today!

Brooke said...

I think she looks like her Aunt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...