I decided to break out of my shell and browse the books
and magazines. I picked up a baby cook book - one to make your own baby foods and a slow cooker recipe book. I also decided to pick up a couple of American Baby magazines - lets face it, What to Expect the First Year sometimes gets a little boring.So where does the "library laughs" part come in? When Josh, Macyn, and myself went to check out, Josh goes "Baby magazines?!" and I say with a dumb look "um......we have a baby?" and apparently that is the most humor the librarians get in a day because they both started dying laughing. One chimed in and goes "Men are totally clueless." Needless to say, I laughed pretty hard, and DH felt kinda dumb. haha. I think its a you-had-to-be-there moment!
1 comment:
We just saw Slumdog Millionaire this week. If you're only going to watch one of those movies, you won't be disappointed with that one!
Post a Comment