Sunday, February 13, 2011

Baptism

Our nephew, Caden was baptized on Sunday. It was a great day and he was so good in church. He was baptized in the church where I grew up in & it was nice to visit there again. Here are some photo highlights from baptism:After the service we had some gift opening and lunch. I made a double batch of Wild Rice & Cheese Soup and it was a hit! I had at least 4 people ask for the recipe. We also had this soup, home made chicken noodle, chili soup, and cabbage soup. I went for the home made chicken noodle and it was delicious. We also had ham sandwiches, cake, & peanut butter bars that were to die for! After lunch the kiddos found a nice place to sit - right on Grandpa's lap.During the service Macyn saw Grandpa in the back of the church & he started waving. She threw a fit because she wanted to be with him (during the prayers, mind you) and had to be taken out. Needless to say, Grandpa got a talkin' to after church :)

It was a great day with family and friends. Congratulations Caden, we love you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...