Then DH's parents decided to get Macyn this cute caterpillar and some M&M's (her favorite). The caterpillar is super cute and plays music & his nose lights up. However, the song it plays is, "The Birds & the Bees." Let's just hope the batteries die before she realizes what that song means!
Monday, February 14, 2011
Valentine Presents
We decided to get Macyn a Valentine's Day present this year. I picked up a sock cow, but I changed my mind that its a zebra since it has stripes. I'm not sure what it is, but its cute! I actually bought it about a month ago so she has been playing with it for a while. We just decided to wrap it up for her. Needless to say, she wasn't enthused as she threw it off the couch once she opened it :)
Then DH's parents decided to get Macyn this cute caterpillar and some M&M's (her favorite). The caterpillar is super cute and plays music & his nose lights up. However, the song it plays is, "The Birds & the Bees." Let's just hope the batteries die before she realizes what that song means!
Then DH's parents decided to get Macyn this cute caterpillar and some M&M's (her favorite). The caterpillar is super cute and plays music & his nose lights up. However, the song it plays is, "The Birds & the Bees." Let's just hope the batteries die before she realizes what that song means!
Labels:
Macyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment