1 cup butter (softened)
1 cup creamy peanut butter
4 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup milk
2 t. vanilla
Cream butter and peanut butter together. Add half the powdered sugar and blend. Blend in milk and vanilla. Add remaining powdered sugar. Stir until smooth and well blended.
I decided to go with it since I had all the ingredients on hand. So when I was making the cake, I added some peanut butter and melted some chocolate baking squares I found in the cupboard. The batter itself was oh -so - delicious! The cake baked really well and the frosting was even BETTER!
It seriously is to die for. I could totally just make the frosting and eat it plain. It is the perfect consistency & full of peanut butter flavor. Needless to say, I was quite proud of my "made up" cake. And it was even better because it helped clear some extra stuff outta the cupboards!
No comments:
Post a Comment