Where has the time gone?! Our little girl is two years old. It seems like just yesterday I was holding her for the first time in the hospital. I never knew how much work kids are and how tired you always are (even 2 years later!) But, I wouldn't change it for the world!
Macyn is her own little person. She enjoys playing with her babies, cooking in the kitchen, and throwing tantrums when she doesn't get her way :)
She is also super sweet too. I told her my tummy hurt and she comes up and gives it a kiss and says, "All better!" Last night at the supper table, Josh said, "here wife!" and Macyn chimes in and goes, "Here you go wife!"
She enjoys saying please and thank you for pretty much everything, even though it doesn't make much sense. She loves to be tickled and often says, "Teeek ulll!" or "No Teek ull, Mommy."
Even though she says pretty much anything you ask her, sometimes we can't understand what she is saying. This usually results in a fit of frustration. Like last night, she was in the kitchen yelling, "BEES!" "NO BEES!" "BEES!" and we finally figured out she wanted a Mr. Freeze. Its nice that she can talk, but not so nice when we can't always understand her. She also talks with a slight lisp with her s's.
She has a hearty appetite (when she feels like it) and loves yogurt! She will sit down and eat an entire serving. Bedtime can still be a challenge. We still rock her and i feel ridiculous doing that with a large child, but I figured soon enough those days will be over. So I continue to do it and cherish it every time I put her to bed.
I never knew how much love someone could have for a child, until I became a mother. I still stare at her in amazement, that I created that. She's beautiful. Happy 2nd birthday Macyn, we love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment