I have come to the realization that when I like something, I must like it. Case and point: we recently went to Payless to get some new shoes. Mine are now 5 years old and after my feet growing after being pregnant, I am tired of curled toes and the fear that they would somehow "break free" through the ends of my shoes. It was time for some new ones...and better yet, its Buy one, get one 1/2 off! First, I found some brown ones I really loved.
After I found the brown ones, I though - hey, I should get some black shoes too because they would only be 1/2 price. So I went back to the aisle, scoured the shoes for some black ones I liked and found a pair! It wasn't until I put both of them side-by-side and thought to myself, "wait a minute..."
Yup. Same shoe. I didn't even realize it. So guess what? I bought both, and I am okay with having the same shoe in 2 colors. The best part is, you don't get blisters from switching back and forth. However, I am dreading the day I go to work and realize I have one brown and one black one on. Mark my words people, I am pretty sure this will happen!

No comments:
Post a Comment