We decided to take advantage of the fresh fallen snow and above freezing temperatures with no wind this afternoon. We went outside and went sledding! Macyn wasn't so sure about her sled, which surprised me considering we pull her around in it all the time at our house. We did finally get her to sit in it, but it took a while for her to warm up enough to the idea of pulling her in it.
She first wanted to try out the slide which is on the swing set. I am pretty sure she liked it...see for yourself :)
After that, I said, "Macyn, lets go down the bunny hill!" And she was a little upset she couldn't find the bunny. She now walks around talking about the "bunny hill." Anyways, we convinced her to get into her sled and Daddy gave her a push.
Watch the video to see how she handled the "bunny hill."
After going down the hill a few times, I pulled her through the snow. Everything was going well until I kinda got her airborne and she rolled over and did a face plant in the snow. Complete white wash. We wiped her off and she didn't even cry. She did tell me that I had to stay outside and I couldn't come in the house. All in all, I think she had a great time playing out in the snow. Maybe we can even make a snowman one of these days!



No comments:
Post a Comment