Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"Sweet" Goodbyes

I have worked with my coworker longer than I have been married. True story. I remember the old times when it was just her, my boss, and another designer. We also had a lot of awesome stuff like Fatty Mc Pudgenblubber (my attempt to making a character a little too large for her liking) and Gary the zookeeper who always ended up looking like the UPS man. There are more, I am sure. There are a lot of inside jokes that I do not think would be appropriate to post here. But all good things come to an end - she decided the grass is greener on the other side and got an awesome new job. I'm really happy for her, secretly hoping she hates it (just kidding, I know you are reading this). No hard feelings here. Pretty much, I am going to miss her a lot. Its better knowing she isn't too far away from me. I did pretty good with holding back the tears when she left, but I secretly cried the day before on the way home, just so I would have it out of my system :)  Anyways, here is our final farewell to her :'(
Her reaction to her going away "CARd." Get it? They don't call is "innovators" for nothing, folks.
WWCD? WWSD? Pizza Hut Rules? Mad Dog at it again?
I will always remember the time spent making that sign, instead of doing WalMart mockups.
This picture is more like us. I will miss these days! Mad Dog has it coming....

P.S. I just remembered our out of work activities.... garage sales, water aerobics,........will be missed!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...