![]() |
| 4 out of 5 bridesmaids with the beautiful bride to be! |
After the shower I had my bridesmaid dress altered and got ready for a cowgirl bachelorette party! I don't own a lot of plaid, but I did find a cute plaid tank top with some flowy floral accents. I love the combination of different prints! We took the Shenanigans shuttle and enjoyed some bubbly on the way to Bracco. I got the fish and chips meal and their fish was delicious! I also bought a cherry limeade martini that was super yummy. Unfortuately, I didn't stay out all night. I was having a great time, but I knew I had other responsibilites besides partying all night. So I rode back earlier with the bride's mom. I had a great time with the bride and bridesmaids and can't wait for the wedding in a few weeks!


No comments:
Post a Comment